July has arrived, we are half way though the year WOW and summer has arrived. Please keep your pets safe and cool out of the heat.
- Dog House Repair Month.
- National Lost Pet Prevention Month.
- National Pet Hydration Awareness Month.
- Third week in July : National Feed a Rescue Pet Week
- July 1: ID Your Pet Day
- July 1: Pet Travel Safety Day. (UK)
- July 4: Independence Day. This is one of the scariest days for all pets and animals because of the fireworks
- July 5: Pet Remembrance Day. (UK)
- July 10: National Kitten Day. Celebrate the joy of adopting a kitten and giving it a forever home
- July 11: All-American Pet Photo Day.
- July 14: Dog on a Lead Day. (UK) Teaching humans how to walk their dog on a leash with respect to other leashed dogs to avoid aggression
- July 15: Feline Leukemia Day
- July 21: National Craft for your Shelters Day. I love this day and whether you artistic or not you can always do something
- July 21: No Pet Store Puppies Day. It is time to close down all backyard breeders and Puppy Mills and open our hearts to rescue only
- July 31: National Mutt Day which is also celebrated on December 2.
Please stay safe, have a wonderful July
With love from Layla