Friday has arrived plus it is a week before Thanksgiving and as Mom explained to me it is a time to thank people for many things, so my blog today is a letter thanking you all for everything.
01. My followers, thank you for sharing and reading my blog, listening to me complain, chat, laugh and hopefully keep you amused also with all my antics and adventures.
02. Tropiclean – for helping Mom punish me when bathing me with your fruity smelling shampoos, your dental products which keep my teeth white and breath smelling good, the ear wash which keeps my ears clean, I have to admit that although punishment I am a happy Tropiclean girl.
03. Raw Paws Pet Food – your treats are the best, the supplements give me lots of energy and keep me healthy, Mom says she is so happy giving them to me knowing that they are good for me.
The best of all is that your treats and other products are healthy for cats and dogs. So cat owners please check them out.
We are reminding everyone that you have a 15% discount when shopping there with the coupon Layla15.
04. Restorative Botanicals – Mom says thanks for the delicious coffee laced with Hemp which keeps her calm but a special thanks for the amazing Hemp Oil which keeps me relaxed, the Balm that helps me with my itchiness which without these two products I would be driving Mom more nuts than she is.
05. A very special thanks to PAWS who give me a free bathing every month, help me in so many ways, you are one of the greatest organizations and without you I am not sure what Mom would do. http://www.shanti.org/programs-services/pets-are-wonderful-support/
06. A very very special thanks to Shalom Bayit for helping Mom get away from her toxic relationship and save my sister RIP Baby. https://www.shalom-bayit.org/
07. A very special thank you to all those that rescue or foster the homeless pets, speak up for them and help wherever possible, you are all heroes and without you our lives would be hell.
Last but not least, I want to woof thank you to Ali, Matthew, Alice, Robyn, Joanna, Amanda, Barbara, plus others who keep Mom sane, relaxed and that helps a lot as because of you she is not going crazy although she is a crazy dog mom.
And to Mom, you are a crazy worrying Jewish Mom who cooks my food, but I am so blessed to have been rescued by you, through thick and thin we have stuck together and you have made me who I am today, a happy healthy girl.
May everyone have a safe, happy Thanksgiving with your families, four or two legged and please do not forget that some foods are bad for us although I am sure they are yummy.
With love and licks Layla
Happy thanksgiving to you!
Thank you and to you too
Thanks for the shout out Layla! We are thankful to have you and your mom as part of our Restorative Botanicals Community! We hope you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving filled with yummy treats, happy family, and of course, Hemp!
Thank you so much and we love your community, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone 🙂
It is a wonderful time of year to tell others how much they mean to us. Thank you for being a friend.
Melissa thank you too and hopefully one day we will meet up
It is a pleasure to know you and Layla! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!
Awwwww thank you so much for everything, licks from Layla
Aww, what a nice and thoughtful Thank you post. I can’t say I have ever read one like this. What a nice idea. I really like your helpful hazardous food list for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Happy Turkey Day Layla! (From Ava, Dachshund Station)
Thanks so much Ava and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too with a woof from Layla
What a wonderful post and a great dog mom! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you too
have a great Thanksgiving. hope the turkey will do lots of shopping for you and yours this black friday.
LOL thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you too
my girls are thankful for the love and kisses i give them constantly everyday. I hope they are thankful for all of the good food i give them as well, Harley is thankful for all of the toys she gets, even after she continues to destroy them. Tressa and I are so thankful for our vet, who has given her the best care through the past 2 yrs because a former friend gave us tainted venison that had e coli and hepititis. So now she gets 93% extra lean sirloin, no more kibble.
Aww poor Tressa and am sure she is happy to not get kibbles. Thank you for sharing what they are thankful for, Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you for your entertaining blog. I always enjoy reading it. Also thanks for the list of things not to feed your dog. I didn’t know about mushrooms, so I looked it up. It’s not usually store-bought mushrooms. Buffy has had some mushrooms mixed in sauce and has not gotten sick from them, but only a few small ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks Sandy and the extra info about the mushrooms, have a Happy Thanksgiving too
You know that you have plenty to be thankful for, I guess we all do.
I hope you have a good week and Thanksgiving.
Thanks Marjorie and to you too
A lovely post. And the part about potential Thanksgiving dangers is so useful.
Happy Thanksgiving Layla – nice gratitude post. The safety graphic is going to be helpful I’m sure.
Thank you Emilia and Happy Thanksgiving to you too
I’m glad you have such a happy life now! I’m thankful to you two for helping others in so many ways! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you Beth and have a Happy Thanksgiving also
It sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for! We hope you have a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
Thank you and you too 🙂