Good Morning friends,
We hope you are all safe and getting ready for Thanksgiving.
Our past weekend we stayed indoors as the air quality in San Francisco has been really poor due to the fires in Northern California. Our prayers and thoughts go out to all the victims, both two and four legged.
Before we start our thanks we would both like to thank all the first responders, non profit organizations and rescue organizations for the amazing work they have done this past year all over the world and now especially in California. Without all of your kindness, compassion and love the world would be a sad place as many of you show us all the time that there are good people in the world.
Layla has decided to thank those that have helped keep her happy and healthy this past year with this letter.
Dear Mom and friends,
As I get older, and you can call me a senior if you want but Mom remember you are one too I would love to thank all those that have helped Mom keep me healthy and happy, in so many ways.
01. PAWS – The mission of PAWS is to preserve, support and nurture the human-animal bond for those most vulnerable in our community. You have been amazing to us in so many ways and no words can express our gratitude for all you have done, not only for me but for so many other pets.
02. Pet Food Express – An amazing Pet Food Store with branches all over California. Your giving back to the community is amazing, and what many do not know is that with fires raging at the moment they are giving out free food and supplies to all fire victims including dog washes if they need them. Thank you and that is the reason I love shopping at your stores.
03. Shalom Bayit – who have helped Mom through thick and thin since she ran with my sister, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
And now I must woof a special thanks also to :
01. Mom – you are the greatest. You put up with all my quirks. your patience and love is amazing even when I am naughty but most of all thank you for being a good Jewish Mom and cooking my dinners and baking my treats. I am very lucky to have been rescued by you and would not give you up for anything.
02. Tropiclean – Mom calls me a Tropiclean baby as she uses all their grooming products on me only.
Shampoos – the shampoos are fantastic and Mom uses on me the Papaya and Coconut all in one (shampoo and conditioner) so I always smell good after my bath.
Papaya Spray Mist – which keeps me refreshed and smelling good in between baths especially when I have rolled in something icky and smelly in the park.
Oxymed Products – When I have the itches then Mom turns to them to help sooth my skin and relieve me of the itches.
Dental Products – my teeth are pearly white as Mom puts in my water the water additive minty flavor so I have a minty breath plus she puts in my mouth in the morning and evening their gel to keep my teeth sparkling. We love these products as they are easy to administer and the results are awesome.
Ear Cleaning – I hate having my ears cleaned but let Mom do it and that way I get no infections as my ears are clean all the time.
Tearless Facial cleaner – Mom does wash my face at the end of each day so I am a pretty clean pampered pooch.
And the best part of Tropiclean is their dental chews which keep me busy when Mom is working and I know they help keep my teeth clean also.
If you want to see what amazing products they have this is their link.
Tropiclean gave me some of their products for this thank you review.
03. I want to thank everyone else that have shared their products with us for reviews this year and made our lives easier in so many ways.
04. I want to thank all my aunts and uncles in the dog park for being ATM’s when it comes to treats, that is the highlight of my day.
And most important and before I go back to my morning sleep I would love to thank all my fur friends everywhere for following me on my blog with comments and discussions, you all are the greatest and make me smile every time.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, do not gobble up too much turkey and have a wonderful family day,
With a woof and love