March has arrived, spring is around the corner and I cannot wait. Here are our March Holidays for Pets for all of us as always.
- March 1: National Cat’s Day (Russia).
- March 2: International Rescue Cat Day.
- March 3: International Tripawds Day
- March 3: What if Cats and Dogs have thumbs
- March 13:K-9 Veterans Day
- March 14: UK Pet Theft Awareness Day
- March 17: Saint Gertrude of Nivelles Day— She was the Patron of the Saints of Cats
- March 20: Dogs of Yellow Day – This awareness day shines the light on anxious and reactive dogs, To identify them the dogs wear yellow leashes or collars.
- March 28: Respect Your Cat Day
- March 30: Take a Walk in the Park Day. This for me is a very important holiday
- March 5-11: Professional Pet Sitters Week
- March 14-21: Pet Theft Awareness Week (UK)
- March 19-25: National Animal Poison Prevention Week.
- March 20-25: Tick Bite Prevention Week. This is in the UK
- Poison Prevention Awareness Month.
Be safe everyone with a woof and love from